skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
October 7, 2009
Grumpy Bun is getting shipped to Alaska
I've decided Mr. Grumps will probably appreciate the handsome life he leads more if he gets roughed up a little in the outside world.
He will be shipped via FedEx to Alaska... where there are wolves.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome
Vanessa G
View my complete profile
Bun Lovers
Bun Archive
January
(1)
November
(2)
October
(1)
July
(3)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(12)
March
(8)
February
(18)
Want a Bunny? Read this first:
http://www.rabbit.org/
Rabbit Supplies
Adoption Saves Animals and is cheaper too
http://www.petfinder.com/
http://www.zanisfurryfriends.org
I need rehab for these
Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?
After asking to be adopted twice, cat decides to walk walk into his home himself, and now, he has two humans and two dogs to worship him: 'He walked in through the dog door!'
6 hours ago
Cute Overload
SEE HOW YOU LOOK
1 week ago
dooce® main feed
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
Disapproving Rabbits
No comments:
Post a Comment